Road Safety Month
18 Jan to 15 March
Short film competition 2021
Dear Participants – Happy to inform you that looking at the COVID lock down scenario and the reviewers count. MahaRoadSafety Youtube channel for public review. Viewers count score Date is Extended till 20th May (upto 23:59) will be considered for the additional Special Award along with the final result given by the juries.
Be hurry and share your video link to all your near and dear groups, DON’T FORGET TO ASK THEM TO SUBSCRIBE CHANNEL
Kindly visit https://www.youtube.com/c/maharoadsafety/videos Like and Share
Big Congratulations to the selected participants. We also wish all the participants in the competition for the more excellence & success in the future.
Thanks you all
for your overwhelming response to the competition.
|3||What The Helmet|
|5||Honor The Red|
|7||Choose Your Vehicle|
|11||School Bus & Me|
|17||Be The Change|
|21||पुढे चौरस्ता आहे – Crossroads Ahead|
|23||H for He|
|27||Helmet – Reach Home Safely|
|30||Hall of Accident|
|Best Outgoing Film||9,000
|Best Director ||7,000|
|Best Message film||7,000
|Best Child Actor||5,000
|Best Jury Award||5,000
Terms & Conditions
- Maha Road safety Group reserves right to examine Short filim of the winner in order confirm the original creativity.
- Maha Road safety Group reserves rights to disqualify the participant if the Film is not original and out of terms and conditions.
- Maha Road safety Group has right to use the films for further promotion for road safety awarness.
- Prizes are non-transferable .
- Maha Road safety Group reserves the right to modify / change all or any of the Terms without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- Maha Road safety Group also reserves the right to modify / discontinue the Contest without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- Changes made to the Terms will be posted on this Website in the rules section.
- By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to the Terms and warrants that his or her entry complies with all requirements set out in the Terms.
- Participant agrees that personal data, especially name, phone no, email id and address, may be processed, shared and otherwise used for the purposes and within the context of the Fest and any other purposes outlined in the Terms as set out herein.
- The data may also be used by the Sponsors & Maha Road safety Group in order to verify the Participant’s identity, postal address, and telephone number or to otherwise verify the Participant’s eligibility to win Prizes in the Fest.
- Any person authorised by Maha Road safety Group & Film Fest neither assumes nor bears any responsibility for any form or type of loss, damage, or injury incurred as a result of participating in the fest and receiving of awards and/or prizes. Content of all images/videos submitted is the responsibility of each participant.
- By submitting Short films each participant assures that creativity are their original works and no copyright and/or trademark or intellectual property rights or any third party rights have been violated by the participant. It shall not be the responsibility of Maha Road safety Group.
- Participant are allowed to publish their short film on any social media ONLY AFTER Competition is over.
- All communication / queries/ notices with regard to the Contest should be addressed to e-mail id given below.
- In all matters relating to the Contest, the decision of Maha Road safety Group shall be final and binding in all respects.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of PUNE.